Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Bad Day

One hot summer day i was at my friend Anthony Vanadia's house for a water gun fight. We had so much fun. we would run through the woods and throw waterballoons at each other. At around 3:00pm my friend Kevin Mangan and i decided to head home. we were riding our bikes down misty lake, in the middle of the street. Some rocks flew into my eyes and i went to wipe them away with my hands. I didn't see but there was a big rock in the street. I hit it and my head hit my handlebars. At the time i had braces so my lip wraped around the top part of my braces forcing my top right two teeth down and almost out. As I was falling off my bike my back hit the pavement and I slid down the street. I didn't have a shrit on so it left a big scrape down my whole back. I blacked out for about 20 seconds. Once I had realized what had happened I was f@#$%^& screaming my head off. Thank god that one of the people around the area was able to take me home. When i got home my mom took me to the dentist to remove my lip from my braces and numb my gums so the orthodontist could push my teeth back into my mouth. It really hurt. I ate nothing but mashed potatoes for 3 or 4 days. that was in 2004. Ever since then i have never rode bike because it scares the crap out of me for fear that it will happen again.

No comments: