Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THE RELAXING PLACE

There is one place in this town that I feel like I can let everything just go away and not have to worry anymore. This place is the hills behind the urgicare center. The place where little children go sledding in the winter. I go there when I feel like I need to relax and get things off of my chest. I have be going there lately....alot because in Febuary my grandfather passed away. He was like a father to me. Its hard sometimes not to think of him, but when I do I just go to the hills and think of all the fun things that we used to do. I also remember things that I thought I had forgoten about when i'm there. That is the place of peace and relaxation for me. one that i will never stop going to. one that will stay with me and my memories.

No comments: